Sunday, June 2, 2013

Disco935--->June 1, 2013--->Special Show----> "1977"


 
SO MANY JAMS CAME OUT IN 1977....
THIS IS JUST 4 HOURS WORTH!!!!!
.
Starring:
*Ashford & Simpson *Brainstorm
*Brenda & The Tabulations *Carl Bean
*C.J. & Company *Detroit Emeralds
*Donna Summer *Eloise Laws
*Fantastic Four *First Choice *George Benson
*Hodges, James & Smith *Hues Corporation
*Idris Muhammid *Isaac Hayes *Jacksons
*Joe Tex *Kraftwerk *Lamont Dozier
*Lenny Williams *Loleatta Holloway
*Love & Kisses *Mass Production
*Minnie Ripperton *Morning Noon & Night
*New Birth *Norman Connors
*Pam Todd & Love Exchange *Peter Brown
*Phyllis Hyman *P.I.R. All-Stars
*Ritchie Family *Roy Ayers
*Teddy Pendergrass *Trammps
.
With Special Remixes & ReEdits by:
Tom Moulton, Victor Rosado, Mike Maurro,
JMJ, Martin Welzer, Todd Terje, Danny Krivit,
Joe Claussell, Walter Gibbons, Jimmy Michaels, & Myself!!!!!
.
 THE SHOW:
 https://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJXb3BKMGtRWUs1aWNUQw
.
In case you missed, there^^^^^^ are the D/L links!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jay,

    Any idea where Colourzone went - new site? or just givin up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from COLOURZONE:
    DC and all Other members of this the premier website for Disco, Soul and Funk and the best restorations on the web.
    I regret to inform everyone that I am retiring from web blogging and also from music sharing as a whole.
    I have loved every minute of the awesome time I have been involved on the web since 2000. I started in the days of NAPSTER and have been consistently bouncing around the web ripping and sharing and bouncing from blogs and sharing sites.
    I hope you all continue to enjoy this fabulous world.
    As for me it is time to get out and focus on other things.
    I will never give up listening to the music we love so much, That is something that is so built into each and everyone of us.
    As some of you are aware I have deleted Dj Colourzones entire Google account along with all records...the history and everything since 2005 is GONE !
    I am not looking to leave behind some bloated ego-centric record of my edits or mixes.
    As many of you know I worked in several clubs from 1978 to about 1988 so I had my days under the sun of disco.
    I have setup an email djcolourzone@hushmail.com
    If anybody is interested in keeping in touch with me you can reach me there for now until I find another way to get an email which is not with google, Microsoft, yahoo or any of the big players on the net.
    Please if possible copy and paste this message both on DC2 and on studio 54 blogs since I can no longer get into them.
    I love you all I wish you happiness, prosperity and most of all LOVE.
    Your friend and colleague,
    Dj Colourzone

    ReplyDelete